The Coalition of NGOs for Child Protection in Kosovo – KOMF has held the regular meeting of the General Assembly.
The General Assembly approved the annual narrative and financial report for 2021 and reviewed the action plan for 2022.
During this meeting were held the electoins for the Board of Directors, where after the voting process, members of the Board of Directors were elected as follows:
- Petrit Tahiri, Kosovo Education Center – President of the Board
- Florina Duli, Terre des hommes-Kosovo – Deputy President of the Board
- Sebahate Hajdini Beqiri, Down Syndrome Kosova – Member of the Board
- Rexhep Gojnovci, Youth Organization Akti, Member of the Board
- Vlorian Molliqaj, Action for Mothers and Children – AMC, Member of the Board