Coalition of NGOs for Child Protection – KOMF and the Association of Kosovo Municipalities have signed a Memorandum of Understanding.
This MoU aims to establish cooperation in the field of protection, welfare, social services and children’s rights in Kosovo.
The main areas of cooperation include:
– Cooperation in support of the Collegium for Health and Social Welfare within the Association of Municipalities.
– Joint advocacy for the advancement of social welfare, the completion of the decentralization process, in order to protect children and families in need.
– Cooperation in the development of research, analysis and publications related to social welfare and children’s rights in Kosovo.
– Cooperation in monitoring the situation of respect and fulfillment of children’s rights.
– Cooperation in the exchange of experiences with international organizations and NGOs for child protection.