29 December 2020
Coalition of NGOs for Child Protection in Kosovo – KOMFawards the annual prizes on best media stories in the field of social protection and social services decentralization, with focus on child rights in Kosovo, for 2020.
This year KOMFawards seven annual prizes in journalism in child protection. Due to the pandemic Covid-19 and in accordance to the recommendations of the relevant institutions, KOMF is publishing these prizes online.
The assessment of the articles/stories for journalism was made by the Evaluation Panel consisting of:
- Evliana Beranii – journalist
- Egla Kraja Bardhi – Doctor of Psychology at “UBT” College
- Imer A. Mushkolaj – journalist
The Evaluation Panel has selected seven journalists to award with the annual prize 2020 in the field of media, as follows:
- Independent journalist Agon Sinanaj with the topic: “Forgotten children”, wins the Annual Award 2020.
- ournalist Ardita Rashiti from T7 with a series consisting of three works: “Pupils from Semajë cannot attend the lessons”, “Not all pupils are attending the online lessons”, “Still without equipments to conduct the online lessons”, wins the Annual Award 2020.
- Journalist Behar Mustafa from “Drejtësia në Kosovë”, with the topic: “Contraband of children in Italy”, wins the Annual Award 2020.
- Journalist Donika Gashi with the topic: “Female minor’s rights are violated at the correctional system”, wins the Annual Award 2020.
- Journalist Dritë Slivova Polisi from KTV – Kohavision with the topic: “More than 1 thousand pupils abandoned the academic year 2019-2020”, wins the Annual Award 2020.
- • Journalist Kaltrina Rexhepi – Dragusha from RTK with the topic “Child abuse” wins the Annual Award 2020.
- Journalist Rina Mujku from Klan Kosova with the topic: “Children’s trafficking”, wins the Annual Award 2020.
KOMF thanks all the winners, journalists, partners and associates, who continuously and in an unsparing manner demonstrate will and engagement in supporting the community and above all children, toward the noble mission of the protection of their rights.
Ndarja e çmimeve vjetore në fushën e mbrojtjes sociale dhe decentralizimit të shërbimeve sociale, me fokus në të drejtat e fëmijëve në Kosovë për vitin 2020, u mundësua në kuadër të projektit “Aksioni i Përbashkët për Decentralizim” financuar nga Bashkimi Europian, menaxhuar nga European Union Kosovo dhe implementuar nga Koalicioni i OJQ-ve për Mbrojtjen e Fëmijëve – KOMF, në partneritet me SOS Fshatrat e Fëmijëve Kosovë, Organizata për fëmijët pa kujdes prindëror – OFAP dhe KMOP, dhe në kuadër të projektit “Fuqizimi i Shërbimeve Sociale për Fëmijët dhe Familjet e Cenueshme”, financuar nga Embassy of Switzerland in Kosovo dhe implementuar nga KOMF.