KOMF held the regular meeting of Thematic Group for Health.
During this meeting it was finalized the recommendation policy for the health of children, which will be addressed to the Ministry of Health and municipalities of the Republic of Kosovo.
This recommendation policy was drafted by the Thematic Group for Health under KOMF and includes key issues regarding children’s health, that needs urgent solutions.
- Breastfeeding, immunization and health services for children in primary care
- Health services for children in tertiary care
- Health services health for children that comes from communities
- Child protection from abuse of drugs, tobacco and energetic beverages
- Protection of children’s mental health
- Protection of children from air pollution
- Supply of drugs and List of Essential Drugs
- Law on Health Insurance
- Integration of health, social and educational services
- Purchasing of health services from the non – governmental and private sectors.