Coalition of NGOs for Child Protection – KOMF, Organization for Children without Parental Care – OFAP and Association of Kosovo Municipalities have signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the aim to establish cooperation in child protection, social welfare sector and completion of the decentralization process of social services in Kosovo.
The field of cooperation:
– The common advocacy for the advancement of social welfare, completion of the decentralization process, in order to improve and protect children and persons in need for social protection;
– Cooperation in the development of research, analysis and publications related to social welfare and children’s rights in Kosovo;
– Cooperation in monitoring the situation of respecting and fulfilling the rights of children;
– Cooperation regarding to the publication of common documents for children’s rights with prior consent of the signatory parties;
– Cooperation in sharing experiences with international organizations and NGO-s on child protection field;
– Cooperation in support of the Collegiums for Health and Social Welfare within the Association of Municipalities.